Earlier this year, I had the opportunity to interview Kay Warren, co-founder of Saddleback Church, International speaker and best selling author on my podcast, Your Story With Melinda, that is featured on Faith Strong Today. It was such an impactful podcast, that I thought I’d share it with you here on See Hear Love.
It was an amazing conversation. Nothing was off limits.
We talked about:
* growing up and living in a ministry home
* being molested as a child and battling with depression
* how she met Rick and getting engaged after one date
* why her emotional past set her marriage up for failure
* her “fairy tale” marriage actually being “marital hell”
* looking at your future and making the best choices to get there
* deep struggles with God and rebuilding from those struggles
* her book ‘Sacred Privilege’ and helping others in ministry
Her story will encourage you and inspire you to be strong and courageous! I hope this motivates you this Monday! xo