Anjuli Paschall is a pastor’s wife, mom to five wildly beautiful children, retired photographer, founder of “The Moms We Love Club,” author, question asker, and spiritual director.
A few points from Anjuli;
1. After graduating from Point Loma Nazarene University, I earned a Master’s degree in Spiritual Formation and Soul Care from Talbot Seminary.
2. I wrote a book! A real, hold it in your hands- BOOK! It’s called, “Stay.” It released March 31st, 2020 (Sam’s birthday!) You can watch the 1 minute book trailer HERE , order it HERE, or pick one up at Target! Yes, It’s at Target!
3. I love my kids, but struggle being a mom. I talk about that a lot on IG. I share real stories about motherhood and how the hard and holy shapes my soul.
3. I have a small obsession with photography. I spent nearly ten years traveling Internationally shooting weddings.
4. I come alive talking about the love of God. My speaking schedule is limited, but if you have interest in me coming to your event, MOPS group, or church. You can inquire HERE.
5. I have a celebrity crush on Tim Riggins (it’s okay, Sam knows). I could watch “The Office” and “Hunger Games” for the rest of my life and be happy. I read anything by Henri Nouwen. There is usually Sara Groves, Lauren Daigle, or Amy Grant’s Christmas album playing in my kitchen.
6. I founded “The Moms We Love Club.” It is a social media campaign. We raise money and prayers for moms enduring long term hardship. Over the past two years we’ve raised over $200, 000 just by posting a picture. Join the club!
7. I met my husband, Sam, when we were kids. But we didn’t fall in love until we were in our mid-twenties. We’ve been married 14 years and he is still my favorite human on the planet.
9. I write for a beautiful on-line community called (in)Courage. The heart of this ministry is to bring women together and offer daily words of encouragement. You can read all my posts HERE.
10. My favorite color is orange and I take tea over coffee any day of the week.