Learn best practices on launching a social enterprise, identifying stroke symptoms and the dangers of ignoring them, and why it’s SO important for women to prioritize self-care with guest Elaine Comeau and Host Melinda.
1. Entrepreneurship – best practices and steps for a young person to start a new business or social enterprise and your Dragon’s Den experience
2. Family – what you’ve learned about being a mom and the challenges, wins and key learnings
3. Balance & Boundaries – How do you do mom/wife/work life well?
4. Your Faith story– why do you follow Jesus?
5. Self Care – ignoring your stroke symptoms, that experience and why it’s SO important for women to prioritize self-care