Join Host Melinda Estabrooks as she sits down for a one-on-one interview with Tanis Jorge (Entrepreneur, Author, Founder of the Cofounders Hub and Speaker) in downtown Vancouver, BC. The conversation is centered around:
1. Entrepreneurship – best practices and steps for a young person to start a new business or social enterprise
2. Family – how to prioritize family with work and business, becoming a mom and the challenges, wins and key learnings of being a parent
3. Faith and Business – how do you live out your faith well in the business world – do’s and don’ts?
4. Advice for young people on career, priorities and best leadership habits to cultivate
5. How to manage wealth well
This interview is thoughtful, inspiring .. so get out a pen and paper and get ready to take some notes!