The Making Space Girlfriends’ Night In
The Making Space Virtual Conference
It’s been a tough year – a tough few years for many of us – and we need a night for some laughter, community and learning.
So join us for an evening of laughter, learning, and FUN & FOOD! Gather your girlfriends (and your mum, your daughters, your sisters) and learn how to Make Space for life-giving friendships, leading yourself and others well, loving your neighbour, and creating space for sabbath and rest.
Thursday, May 26th, 2022
- Downloadable Resources & Day-of-Activities
- Amazing Keynote Speakers from the USA & Canada
- Incredible Changemakers & Influencers as Panelists
- SO MANY GIVEAWAYS! SO MANY GIVEAWAYS!
- Music from Juno-nominated Canadian Artist
- And SO much more!
Can’t make it? With a ticket, you’ll have access to the full conference experience until June 2nd, 2022
Featuring Keynote Experts
ANNIE F. DOWNS
Bestselling Author & Podcast Host
Leadership & Entrepreneurial Coach
Indigenous Awareness Trainer
Senior Vice President, Alpha International